I haven't been that great at taking pictures lately, but I wanted to post a few that I just took.
Now... If when Trenton was just a smidge older we took these...
(click here) . This was extra fun dressing him up the same and seeing the similarities... and the differences.


Why will they NEVER smile at the same time?

This was as close to smiling at the same time as a mom can hope for.
4 comments:
Okay, I have to tell you that I subbed last week in nursery . . . and Trenton CRACKS ME UP!
Cutest pictures ever? I think so! I didn't realize they looked so much alike, but after seeing Trenton at that age..they really do. Both too handsome for words! And, can I please be adopted into your family? Your grandma is a dream. What spunk! I hope I go out dancing when I'm that age!
You are such a good mom. Taking pictures in the same outfit as the previous child in the same month...WOW! Now that's a mom! They do look so much alike, yet I can tell they are also there own little handsome selves too.
your boys are so adorable! and no, they will never smile at the same time... :)
Post a Comment