We went to the beach!
My parents have set an annual tradition of going to the coast. I'm so glad they set this up for us, it is fun and the best way to show off all of our happenings, is put into this video.
Lincoln City August 2008 from Raina on Vimeo.
And.. if you want to see how much the kids have grown... here is the link to the video from last year.
12 comments:
Awesome video!!! Looks like you guys had a good time. I miss Oregon and you guys!!!
You got it done! You are really so awesome at putting those together, I need a lesson! It looks like it was a fun trip. You hit all the hot spots! Trenton is so cute! Olivia used to always say "we are going to a beach" just like he did, instead of THE beach. So cute. I am ready for a beach trip myself. What a fun family tradition!
SOO CUTE!!! I love your video! We have an annual trip we take too Its so much fun at Lincoln City!!! We actually rent at Bella Beach a house!! You should check it out! WE all need to get together and have a barbque in your awesome backyard!!! Love The Fusitua's
Love the pics and video clips! Looks like a fun trip full of memories!
Love it. I am a little jealous that we are not that close to the beach, made me sad, but hopefully next summer! Your kids are the cutest.
I'm not sure how I'm going to convince Jenelle that we don't need to watch that again and again. She loved it! Just kept saying, "that's Trenton! Silly Trenton! Where's Trenton?" Looks like fun times.
You should seriously be a movie maker. That was so cute! I especially love the wii segment,and the Diet Coke plug! Awesome! Your kids are darling! It looks like your family has so much fun together!
You are a rock star. Why can't I do cool things like that? Looks like a great trip to the beach. I love the golf and Apples to Apples...always a sure hit.
Looks like the the three B's (Bass, Barlow, & Bonfiglio's) had a great family weekend. This video shows we never grow up and the beach brings us all back to our childhood and the fun in just being yourself along with good times, good food and good old fashion family FUN. To quote Raina "You're a Rock Star" with this video.
Maureen, Mom, Grandma, Konas Gma
What a great way to sum up what looks like a great vacation! You are talented my dear!
Very fun to catch up with you, miss you guys! bobbidee.blogspot.com
Did I mention I love it! Keep up the tradition. It will be so fun, a few years from now, to sit down and watch them all!
Post a Comment