What a fun valentine's day!!!! But, I don't think it's fair to the rest of the world to hog all the cutests boys! Seriously...are you kidding me with those cute outfits? Simons little track outfit? And, Trenton with Golf gear on? You are the cutest family ever. By the way, who sings that song? Love it!
Simon standing there with his little club trying to hit the ball is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. Trenton was doing great! You guys are so much fun.
love LOVE that little trenton with his golf bag..and simon, he's too much for the eyes to handle. You did it again on the video, have I told you how jealous I am off all of your video creations? seriously.
such great pictures, but that isn't too tough to do with such cute kids. I wish we could have been golfing on Valentine's Day, but way too much cold and snow here.
That is such a sweet post! I thought I had already commented but I hadn't!!! Love the video, you are so good at that, will you teach me? Little boys golfing is just way too cute!!!
9 comments:
What a fun valentine's day!!!! But, I don't think it's fair to the rest of the world to hog all the cutests boys! Seriously...are you kidding me with those cute outfits? Simons little track outfit? And, Trenton with Golf gear on? You are the cutest family ever. By the way, who sings that song? Love it!
Simon standing there with his little club trying to hit the ball is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. Trenton was doing great! You guys are so much fun.
That tall handsome gentleman has the most pure and graceful swing I have ever seen. I mean I can just tell he has loads of talent.
so cute. Bryan is jealous for sure...we had snow on love day.
love LOVE that little trenton with his golf bag..and simon, he's too much for the eyes to handle. You did it again on the video, have I told you how jealous I am off all of your video creations? seriously.
So cute!! I bet that Emile was having a great day.
such great pictures, but that isn't too tough to do with such cute kids. I wish we could have been golfing on Valentine's Day, but way too much cold and snow here.
such a fun thing to do with your boys!
That is such a sweet post! I thought I had already commented but I hadn't!!! Love the video, you are so good at that, will you teach me? Little boys golfing is just way too cute!!!
Post a Comment