
Yes... skunked! Literally!
Most animals know instinctively to stay away from these lovely little creatures, but no.. not our genius dog! So, if we smell a little funny for a few days, I'll be hoping that you smell the febreeze, glade, vanilla, soap, and Listerine.
Poor Kona had to have a nice bath of Listerine to help get the smell out... he is minty fresh!
Most animals know instinctively to stay away from these lovely little creatures, but no.. not our genius dog! So, if we smell a little funny for a few days, I'll be hoping that you smell the febreeze, glade, vanilla, soap, and Listerine.
Poor Kona had to have a nice bath of Listerine to help get the smell out... he is minty fresh!
7 comments:
Aah! How horrible!! Where on earth did he find a skunk? I'm just glad your boys weren't involved too!
You smelled minty fresh to me! Good seeing you yesterday ... hope Kona has learned his lesson and can avoid the stinky stripes from here on out.
I am glad that you could get the smell out! Was the skunk in your yard?
Yuck! i'm SO sorry! That's the stinky pits! I'm impressed you knew to use listerine though! Happy smells to you.
Ick! I was just reading "Curious George goes Camping" and apparently a bath in Tomato juice also does the trick.
I sure hope he is smelling a bit better by now. I can only imagine!
Post a Comment