
I am torn between being proud and emotional. I know it's a strange time to begin preschool, but thats just the way this little school works. We are so excited for Trenton to go, and a bit nervous. He has NO separation anxiety, which is GREAT, but a "good-bye Mom & Dad", might have been nice too.

9 comments:
So cute!!! He looks so proud. I hope he loves it!
What a handsome little guy!
HEY! so glad that I found your blog! Your boys are adorable. Have I really been gone for that long??! geez.
It IS such an emotionally awkward time, wait till he goes to kindergarten.... He is SO handsome though, with his slick little hair and backpack, what a man, I love it!
hey, i must have totally missed you somehow today! :) glad trentor and jack can be in preschool together! you're going to love it! it's so great. jack has had so much fun there. :)
Are you serious? Ladies man! He's so cute and is going to own the place! Love it!
I am sad my kiddos won't be joining, give us a full report. He really does look so big and handsome with his backpack on! Treat yourself to some fun R and R time while he is schooling it!
He is sooo handsome and cute! That picture of him just melts my heart and I can't believe how big our kids are getting! CRAZY!
What a darling, big boy. Preschool already? Can it be?
Post a Comment