Thursday, September 03, 2009

Beach weekend

Here are just few pictures and a video from our trip out to the beach!!!
The summary sounds something like this....we met up with sweet friends for a short time and fell in love with their new baby! We got to know my brother's fiance and fell in love with her too! Then, we played in the sand, ate great food, hunt for pirate treasure and cried when we had to come home.


Here are our friends... safe, sound and on the ground.

Then, this happened, you cannot see it well.. but if you squint, blow up the picture, or look below you'll see Tony showing the boys how to be men.


I.... can be found behind the camera.

and... this video is not short, and most likely not exciting to anyone NOT in the family. Feel free to watch, but really.... just smile and say that you did.

9 comments:

j and k said...

That was the cutest vid! And, though I'm not family...I did watch and I am smiling! And, laughing...because you and Emile and hilarious. Seriously...he's a wicked good limbo guy. It looks like such a fun trip! It makes me want to plan something like that with all of us! You're a natural at videography!

Kristen said...

You just make me smile. I ditto Kim, I watched the whole thing and its awesome. Have I told you how jealous I am of all your cool vidos? seriously.

Laura said...

Okay, so I bet you didn't think non-family would watch it?? I totally did! What a cute video -- look at you Miss Crafty with the video! I loved seeing all your family, and I love the beach!! What a great getaway! :)

Alisha B. Whitman said...

What is it about the beach that kids of all ages just love? So fun, glad you had such a great time and your kids are too cute.

Phoebe said...

Looks like such a fun trip! I think I need to go to the Coast more often...

Bobbidee said...

So cute, and fun to see Tony and his cute family!

Anna Berne said...

I had to comment because you seriously have the cutest boys ever and i miss little simon soo much! i also miss the beach, dang land locked states...looks super fun!

Catherine said...

I watched the whole video...and enjoyed it thoroughly! Your family is sooo adorable! And photogenic!!:) Miss you guys!

Seth Price said...

Why doesn't this surprise me at all about Tony? He's always been so much more of a man than I. :)

Fun sidenote. My word verification for this comment is 'boodi'. Just made me laugh. lol!