Welcome to our family website! We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Pirate Trenton's birthday
It's official! He's 4 years old!!! He is a joy beyond expression, and today he was such a little man as we got all dressed up to celebrate the pirate in all of us. There will be more pictures to follow, but for now here is a taste of the fun.
And... I went a little over the top with his birthday cake. Here are the pictures...
Happy Birthday TBONE! We had so much fun! Thanks so much for the AWESOME party and all the cool treasures! Pirate Mama, you went all out, and your cake was the cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on. (I hate that you even had to cut into it...) Pirate Papa, you did a fabulous job entertaining all the matey's. And Pirate Auntie got the cutest picture of Trenton (the black and white) that I have ever seen! I would not expect anything else from you guys.... ARGGG!!!
Molly, too, has been ARGH, Matey-ing all of us. Max has been in time out most of the day for whacking his sister with his hook. They had a great time, and love their treasures. That cake is TO DIE FOR. I am more than impressed. You guys did a super cute job.
Can't believe he is four! You guys are such cute parents. And usually pictures don't seem to do cakes justice, but the pictures were AWESOME! You are a highly talented gal!
as if Trentons pictures werent enough to die over, they just keep getting better! I love that it was a family affair with everyone dressing up, what a blast it must have been! Cake is unbeleivable Raina!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday TBONE! We had so much fun! Thanks so much for the AWESOME party and all the cool treasures! Pirate Mama, you went all out, and your cake was the cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on. (I hate that you even had to cut into it...) Pirate Papa, you did a fabulous job entertaining all the matey's. And Pirate Auntie got the cutest picture of Trenton (the black and white) that I have ever seen! I would not expect anything else from you guys.... ARGGG!!!
You seriously went above and beyond - Jell had such a blast. She's been arrghing and ah ha matey-ing to me all day :) Happy B-day Trenton!
Molly, too, has been ARGH, Matey-ing all of us. Max has been in time out most of the day for whacking his sister with his hook. They had a great time, and love their treasures. That cake is TO DIE FOR. I am more than impressed. You guys did a super cute job.
that cake is DARLING! what a aagood idea to make a map. love it!
SO adorable! What a fun idea and the cake is to die for! Seriously-it is absolutely AMAZING! Tell Trenton Happy Bday cute little four year old!
Happy Birthday Trenton!! I can't believe you have a 4 year old!!!! That cake is amazing. Glad he had a good time.
Wow Raina, that is some cake!!! Did you let him eat it? Very very cute pics. Happy Birthday Trenton!
Wow - that cake looks awesome - you have an amazing talent.
Can't believe he is four! You guys are such cute parents. And usually pictures don't seem to do cakes justice, but the pictures were AWESOME! You are a highly talented gal!
as if Trentons pictures werent enough to die over, they just keep getting better! I love that it was a family affair with everyone dressing up, what a blast it must have been! Cake is unbeleivable Raina!
Post a Comment