Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trenton's birthday party cont.

I'm catching up.. in a BIG way. I didn't even get to finish blogging Trenton's big day. It was completely exhausting, but worth every second to see him so so happy.

Here is some more of the fun that we had.
This matey is the most savage pirate around!

Every pirate needs a few things. A tattoo, an eye patch, a hook, and a bandana. These pirates were totally into it, and then they enjoyed some pirate sandwiches, pirate booty... and a little refreshment. :D
(I think I got a little too into it this year.)
They went on a scavenger hunt lead by Mr. Fearless himself.
Through the obsitcles and over the plank.
... then off to the treasure.
A little pin the flag on the treasure.

And.. finally the pinyata. This started out a little dangerous with the bat... as you can clearly see the horor in my face.

But, no one got hurt and the candy was just the kind of mayhem you expect out of 4 year olds.
I can't wait to come up with next years theme! We love you Trenton, and hope all of your memories are fun and full of joy.


5 comments:

Kristen said...

wow wow WOW!! What a fantastic party, you didnt miss a beat, certainly SOOO impressed Raina! I am sure Trenton will always have exciting memories about his pirate party extroadinaire!

Jen said...

I love how Max is edging in on all the photos! This was the funnest party EVER! You did such a great job! The cake was AMAZING! Very fun. We are still enjoying our favors!

Bobbidee said...

You guys ROCK! That looks so fun!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cool!! Looks like Treven and his friends had a fantastic time! Your cake looks amazing! Perfect!! You did such a great job on all of it! :)

Vixie said...

Which one of these mateys is not like the others... the party was awesome and he did really have a great time. One of the first things he asked when he got home was if I would put his hat on!! Such an great time!!