Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Home Sweet Home

(click to enlarge)
Just the 5 of us! This is the most rare picture in all of our albums! All of us... together... not crying (as far as you can actually see), and no toys on the porch!

Someday I'll look back at these pictures and they'll probably be the most sweet since they are taken at OUR house. The house our boys will always remember as their first!


(this is the kind of mood he was in during the whole photo shoot... figures huh? hehehe)

15 comments:

Vixie said...

I love the pictures. Are you saying something by posting this... are you going somewhere?

Raina said...

It's wishful thinking. :D SOMEDAY we'll live in a house with a few bedrooms... a garage... maybe even a few closets with doors. :D

The Steffens Family said...

That 1st picture is the CUTEST ever! You all look amazing...as usual! :)

Alisha B. Whitman said...

great family pics. I love the sad one of Simon too! Hilarious, although I imagine it wasn't at the time :)

Connor and Jana said...

Those pictures are so good! That is going to be a fun memory of your house and fun yard! Your boys are starting to look more alike everytime I see pictures of them. So cute!

Bonnie said...

Raina, this top picture is the cutest family photo!! You are so lucky to have so many good pictures of your family and your cute boys. You guys will be able to cherish them forever!

Anonymous said...

LOVE love love all of the pics! :) you all look amazing, and i can't believe how much bigger the boys are looking already! :) xoxo

Kristen said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Your family is sp photogenic, I looooooove these! Im dying for a family photo...maybe someday :)

Phoebe said...

Wrangling the two boys wasn't enough of a challenge so you decided to get the dog in there, too? Impressive.

looks great-as usual!

Jen said...

I LOVE that photo of Simon. I would totally enlarge it and frame it! That one of you all in front of your darling house is GREAT. LOVE your boots, Raina. So cute! You look HOT. Emile, lookin' good too. You have an absolutely DARLING family!!!

Dana said...

I love these pictures! You guys look so good! I thought maybe you were saying you were moving too. If you do, I know a perfect spot, but its not in oregon! Hee hee.

Bobbidee said...

Wow! I love your photos, you have some of the best I have ever seen! I LOVE your porch too, holy cow! And your outfit is darling! Very very cute! Hope you are well! :)

Jes said...

Those are keepers! And you'll be able to show your boys "this was where you spent your first years playing" -- super cute!

Mel said...

You all look great!

Tiffany said...

These pictures are precious. Plus, I think it is so cool that you took them at your very own pad...not someone elses. Darling!