Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Homemade



Who doesn't love warm rolls? I know I do, and the fact is that until this week, I could NEVER successfully make them. My yeast would never do that thing... where it bubbles. And what's up with the scalded milk? I can scald milk, I can mix, and I can follow recipes, but until my friend actually showed me how... I could never do all of those things together.

Look at what I did today! (you might notice in the picture where they are cooked, I couldn't wait to get the camera ready before I dove into them! )

And this is the boy that helps me eat them.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh! soo yummy! i wish i could master the yeast thing, but haven't been able to yet....
way to go on making amazing looking rolls!!
xoxo

Christi said...

That is really mean to post that yummy picture and not put the recipe on here!!! Looks delish.

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous! I need to give that a try for sure. If I only knew where anything was in my kitchen.

ellen said...

I want your recipe!

Vixie said...

Yummy is all I have to say!!!

Mandy said...

Good job Superwoman!

j and k said...

YUM!!! I'm calling you! I seriously cannot get mine to look like that, nor rise well enough. Will you teach me? Ahhh, heck I'll just come crash yours!

Bobbidee said...

Those look SOOOO good! I don't know if I could make them though! :)

Laura said...

Raina - those look heavenly!! Do share!! You should add the recipe to your post :)

Oh - if you like yummy recipes - I have a link on my blog to "Mom, what's for dinner" and there are tasty recipes on there!!

Sharon said...

they look perfectly yummy - congrats

bontovi said...

Great Job Raina!!! Looks onolicious!

Gel said...

ya!! they turned out... see I told you you could do it!! Now were off to make strawberry jam!!!