ok.. maybe not for everyone else, but it was MY birthday!
Here I am with my stash of birthday goodies...
Here I am with my stash of birthday goodies...
After all the cake, ice cream, gifts and cards... we went to Hood River. We flew kites, saw the blossom festival, played in the gorge, and even stopped by the Bonneville Dam.
6 comments:
Wow! What a fun birthday! I hope you felt loved and celebrated. You deserve it!
Happy Birthday! Who says birthdays can't still be fun as we get older? Wish we still lived in The Dalles so we could've seen you in Hood River!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had such a fun birthday! Those kites are awesome! What a cute family
Oh! What a fun celebration-you certainly deserve it! I hope you had a great one and have many more like it. Love you lots!
Happy, happy birthday!
you look so happy, just what a bday should be..and your got your ninja! YAY for that!!
Post a Comment