Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sand castles

I have a double dog dare for y'all... Can you make a sandcastle as cool as ours?


Corpus Beach Pano from lee bonfiglio on Vimeo.


Watch this a few times and watch our superhero moving around.
Thanks Lee... Your video skills are pretty, ok.

6 comments:

Lee and Sarah's big adventure said...

Wow...that was awesome!

Kristen said...

um...wow, thats awesome.

siddoway said...

I can barely stand to watch this video, it makes me so homesick for corpus. I am glad you got to meet our old ward. I really think that is the friendliest ward I have been apart of. We miss that place so much. Especially the quick access to great beaches and even better people. See you soon. We are coming home for a visit in July. =) Hayley

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY COOL! Teach me how to do that!

Anonymous said...

Really fun! You look to tan to come back to Oregon! How did Lee do that? Does he ha ve a ROTATING camera?

Connor and Jana said...

That was really cool! You guys are always so creative. it think you win the sand castle building contest!