Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Our happenings

Just in case you frequent this blog and have noticed my absence, it is because I was waiting to post pictures with sunshine in them. Since that isn't going to happen, this is what else we've been doing.

Bowling...



Teaching Trenton how to skateboard...

Eating delicious Sushi..

Sleeping out a the local mall to get the latest and greatest iPad! We were crazy.. and it was COLD, but so much fun!!! (yes.. that's me. We got their at 8pm and were still 16th in line for the following morning!!!)

Dressing up in Oregon outfits...

and crafting...


Maybe next time you'll see more sunshine, but for now we'll keep on playing inside and under cover.

5 comments:

Christi said...

Did you really buy 4 Ipads???!?!?! I love it. Come down here and play in our sunshine!

Dana said...

yeah I want to know more about these IPads. It totally reminded me of when we slept on the ground outside the Salt Lake Temple for conference! Poor Emile had forgotten his clothes! Those crafts are cute! Keept taking pictures I like seeing them.

Timm Family said...

You are a crazy, funny girl! Good stories to tell the kids when they grow up! We need to get together soon and catch up!

Phoebe said...

I loved that you slept out over night. I think I am too old for that anymore:)

My question is, Have you been making deliciosu sushi? I think I need a refresher course!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Their Oregon gear looks AWESOME! So cute. Glad you're finding ways to have fun. Sure takes some creativity as a mom sometimes.