We went to Black Butte Ranch in September! I can't believe I haven't been blogging very well.
We had so much fun while we were there. We were with family and it is such a beautiful place. The only bad thing is that the time went too fast. Everything else was perfect.
We climbed Black Butte, played games, ate great food, swam, tried to ride bikes.. and here is just a taste of what we did. I'll make a video to follow soon.
We had so much fun while we were there. We were with family and it is such a beautiful place. The only bad thing is that the time went too fast. Everything else was perfect.
We climbed Black Butte, played games, ate great food, swam, tried to ride bikes.. and here is just a taste of what we did. I'll make a video to follow soon.
The Metolius looked even better with all the cousins together!
They were actually pretty good little tennis players
Emile is looking quite stealth here.
Painting birdhouses...
Our Minute to Win it game night. Emile had the shot of the night throwing a card into this watermelon!
Climbed to the top of Black Butte. This was harder on the kids than I thought it would be. They felt very proud of themselves when they could see their victory!
No comments:
Post a Comment