If you know our house...and our yard... you know why this picture is what we look like every night in the summer
(this is not posed... this is real life)
(this is not posed... this is real life)
this bucket is a much better hat than a bucket.
(this is a small moment captured before the hat/bucket became a device for minimal torture)
AND.... this video is us after an afternoon of cleaning.
Why does Emile think of doing such a thing, and why does Trenton find it so funny?
(surprisingly, this is not fake either... just an afternoon of questionable parenting)
Trenton with his new "do".
9 comments:
That is actually a very popular hairstyle right now!
my kids would FREAK...I love seeing the fun this was for trenton, and his laugh makes me laugh :) I love the B's in real life...and I am pretty sure I would sell sell my soul for your yard...pretty sure.
Fancy pants hair do! You guys always look like you're having so much fuN! I want to come lay on the blanket with you and have a lazy summer evening!
That made me laugh so hard! Which is impressive considering I came here to escape a serious tauntrum. We have many afternoons of questionable parenting. We should meet at a park this week sometime and let the kids play!
We miss that yard, and the people that live there.
I am laughing out loud at that video. Send it in to Jon's favorite show AFV.....awesome! I would hang out in your yard always if it were mine, too!
I loved it! My mom and i were laughing at the video, he is too cute! Hope the baby is still sleeping threw the night for you!
Raina! It's the Swendsens! We're totally reminiscing about your awesome backyard-- aaahhhh! portland summer nights!
We're sitting in hot and humid houston texas-- I guess we shouldn't complain, we just look at the stars through the window inside our a/c'ed house.
Congratulations on your adorable new son-- dan wants to know how come you're trying so hard to be like us?! But I told him you guys are way cooler-- hope you don't mind, I was on Nancy's blog and noseyed my way over to yours!
Love to hear from you
Heather
Summer...Can't it last forever?
Post a Comment