

Then for some added fun on the long Thanksgiving weekend, we enjoyed the Zoo Lights. I think the highlights were the classy belly dancers, especially the male belly dancer with the flabby six pack all decked out in purple silk. We didn't get any pictures that I would feel comfortable posting, but it was a night of adventure.



7 comments:
Looks like a fun time. I am disappointed that you didn't post the belly dancer pictures though!
Looks like it wasn't even too cold the night you did Zoo Lights, which is great luck! Last year we froze our tootsies off!
I must see the belly dancer pics! And looks like we must go to Zoo Lights also! Thanks for the post. :)
How fun are you guys?!!! The tent and tunnels...can't beat that! Zoo lights are the best, always a must do and see. Jammie days are the best, and I am saying that because I am still in mine and it's lunch!
The pic of S looking down the tube...priceless!
how did those tents fit in your house? and where were the bellydancers...i went with the YM, and didn't see any...maybe that's a good thing, considering the present company.
it seems everyone is dying to see the belly dancer pics. you can't just tell us about something and not SHOW us when you have evidence, you know. :)
as for the tent and tunnel fun, i wanna come play!
Post a Comment