Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 in Review

Here is a video I threw together of our 2008.  Each picture has a story, and each glimpse is just that... a glimpse into some of the fun we've had.  

I must say, this video is mostly for us, as you can't possibly understand or appreciate it all.  But, if you are looking to enjoy this video, you will hang on until the end.  You will love the dance video during about the last minute.  This too is a glimpse into why I totally LOVE hanging out with my boys.



Our 2008 in review from Raina on Vimeo.

17 comments:

Jes said...

Talented! We love watching it! Avery's watched it a lot ... Such a cute family. Lets play again soon!

Ronald & Laura Jones Elia said...

Awesome video, Emile can sure dance!

Sharon said...

Such a fun idea - thanks for sharing your memories. It's good to "see" you guys again.

Aspen said...

You are so talented Raina. I wouldn't even know where to begin! Maybe we will do better at seeing each other in 2009!

Mel said...

Looks like so much fun. I loved the dancing at the end. I didn't know Emile had such great moves!

Jen said...

I am glad I was a part of your 2008! I am so grateful to have found such a great friend! I LOVE the dancing. You have such a fun family, this video brought giggles and a big smile to my face. Here's to 2009!

Kristen said...

I'm so sad I didnt see this earlier so I could have told you how much I love it!! Really great..again..Raina, I would only dream of having home movies of my family like you have made for yours, and emile needs to sign up for so you think you can dance...cuz he can.

Shonda said...

The girls have now watched this, about 30 times. Thanks for letting them 'move it, move it' with you this weekend.

Fancy Nancy said...

YEAH!!! WAHOO!!!! Here to an even better '09! Loved watching this! You guys are such a fun family, and I have to say...Emile and Simon kind of stole the show in the end with their sweet moves... Hilarious!!!! (get home tonight...see you soon!) Mexico looked like it was a blast!

Phoebe said...

Pretty awesome. I really can't get enough of that chubby Simon!

Brian, Emily, Ashley, and Brody said...

What a cute video and I LOVE the dancing at the end. I laughed so hard. Brian also made a video of Ashley's first year and it will be so fun to have and look back on all the things that happened. Happy 2009!
Emily

Erin said...

That is so fun. Looks like such a great year. Happy 2009!

Bobbidee said...

I think your baby got Emile's dancing gene's! That is hilarious. Very fun and creative, you take good pic's too.

The Steffens Family said...

You 4 are the CUTEST family! I loved this video!!! Miss you

Lee and Sarah's big adventure said...

raina,
loved your video from beginning to end!! emile dancing was classic! tell your sister her portraits are truly amazing. good song choice too! very very cool. wish i had the know how to make as many cool vids as you. miss you all. sarah and lee

Bobbidee said...

Hey Raina, I don't know why but your Christmas card came back, I must have the wrong address. My email is bobbideeb@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Christi said...

You better not let MTV get that dance video!