
We got back from Cabo just before Christmas. We were one of the very last flights in during a major storm! We were glad to be somewhere warm and sunny for a week enjoying all that Mexico has... sand, sun, waves, great food, and shopping. But really, we most enjoyed the company we were with. Emile's parents shared their vacation with us, and are so thankful and grateful for them!!!
(yes... this is Trenton sitting in the cockpit of the airplane. I can't believe the pilots were that cool!! Thanks Alaska Air)
(yes... this is Trenton sitting in the cockpit of the airplane. I can't believe the pilots were that cool!! Thanks Alaska Air)

6 comments:
I don't know if we can be friends anymore. You look way too gorgeous on that beach! Loving the tan, smiles and Christmas decorations in Cabo. I am really jealous, but trying to be happy for you all. You look so relaxed and happy. I'm glad it all went well, your in-laws rock for sure.
how do you say jealous in espanol? Seriously jealous here. The sand, the sun, I can feel the warmth just looking at these pictures! What a great vacation, and awesome in laws :) And you all look gorgeous, of course.
Wow. And this while we were snowed in? Hope it was as fun as it looks!
You are TOOOOOOOOOO tan for me. If you come near me, you'll have to call me powder. I"m jelous! I just love your pictures...of here and there and I wish I hid in your suitcase to Mexico! Artic Blast 2008 wasn't all it was chalked up to be. We all missed you and I'm now envying your tan, your swimsuit, and your rockin bod! I got your call-sorry I'm late getting back to you. Call you soon!
XO
How can you stand having such a horrible life? I shall overcome my envy by eating a handful of M&M's out of my stocking.
Perfecto! I can't imagine what the shock to your system must have been coming back to Arctic Blast.
Post a Comment