Shonda is awesome..just like you. Man, your parents must be some talented people to hand down such creative and fun genes! What handsome boys you have, I would LOVE easter pics of my kids together..not happening Im afraid. Happy Easter!!
Adorable! All of them are fantastic! I especially LOVE the ones of your boys... because I love your boys... and Simon's cheeks to kiss! That Shonda is one amazing photographer... (discount for the shout out Shonda?!?! free sitting?!?!?)
6 comments:
Both you and Shonda have SUCH adorable kids! I love your Easter pics!
Shonda is awesome..just like you. Man, your parents must be some talented people to hand down such creative and fun genes! What handsome boys you have, I would LOVE easter pics of my kids together..not happening Im afraid. Happy Easter!!
SO CUTE!
Adorable! All of them are fantastic! I especially LOVE the ones of your boys... because I love your boys... and Simon's cheeks to kiss! That Shonda is one amazing photographer... (discount for the shout out Shonda?!?! free sitting?!?!?)
Way too cute. Oh my gosh. i have got to call Shonda soon! I love the cousin ones! Your boys are so handsome, are they really related???
Really just too cute. What do you even do with all these amazing pictures your sister takes for you?? You have so many!
Post a Comment