Friday, April 10, 2009

Just the miscellaneous in our life

I haven't forgotten about this blog. We just haven't done too much. We had some amazing weather and we did yard work (nothing worth taking pictures of), and the rest of the time we did some of this....

(ate food and made messes)

(drank smoothies ...aka... smoovies)

(smiled and made silly faces)

(drew pictures of ourselves)


(and...rode the new train)

7 comments:

Alisha B. Whitman said...

I love his picture of himself!! Darling.

j and k said...

Seriously, Raina-when you say you haven't done much-your much is so much more than most! You're always creating fun wherever you go!

Fancy Nancy said...

What new train? Looks like fun! Nothing better than messy funny faces and self portraits!

Jen said...

You guys always have fun! I am so impressed with Trenton's picture of himself. Max isn't so into drawing! So cute! You are a good art mom, not a surprise since you are good at artsy stuff! Your boys just get cuter all the time. Thanks for sharing some of your good weather fun with us!

Jes said...

Yay! I got so excited to see your boys' faces on the screen! We'll need a face to face soon too. They're growing up - they look like handsome little men. :)

Vixie said...

Good for you and getting out and about. It looks like the boys enjoyed the train ride.

Kristen said...

perma smile. Thats what I have everytime I see your blog..you do such fun things, and even when you "dont have much going on" Theres OH SO much going on..I love your adventures :)