Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring fever.

I promise I haven't given up on blogging. The sun has been out! When the sun is out... I'm not in front of the computer. Instead I am chasing Trenton with his new bike and dinosaur helmet around.

and laughing at Simon with his Elmo helmet on..

Trenton had his first preschool field trip the other day, and he was FAR more excited to ride the bus than he was to go to the zoo.

and... I sat in front of him and his adorable buddy on the way there, and he was so fun to listen to. He is apparently a babbler, and the sweetest thing is that this buddy just listens and encourages him. See, after awhile... I sadly tune him out.. not her! She is SO good to him!!!
We LOVE preschool.

Oh yeah... I had a GREAT birthday!!!

And... Easter was wonderful. With all the egg hunts, church, and special meaning behind this holiday, I managed to snap a picture with my boys and their Great-Grandma. She is so cool!!!

My new cake class started. This cake isn't too fantastic, but it was exciting to make. Our next cake is a tiered cake. Hopefully it won't topple over before I can get some pictures.

8 comments:

Mandy said...

I think the cake is so cool! Good work.

Kristen said...

Where do I begin, so much to catch up on :)! Your cake is great! I love the fondant flowers too :) I really love the story of Trenton babbling, I pictured a little boy just listening to him, then I see this cute older little girl, that is so sweet. Your boys never cease to make me smile, and neither does your fun blog :)

Connor and Jana said...

I cannot believe how big your boys are. They are so cute! Kids change way too fast, I hate it. And I love that cake, it is awesome! Another awesome talent that you have!

j and k said...

THe fondant flowers on that cake are adorable! I can't wait to see all that you come up with. You're a creator, that's for sure. Looks like you have been having fun in the sun-just the way it should be-take advantage of it since Oregon sees like maybe a few days of real sunshine! Love the boys in the helmets!

Fancy Nancy said...

How did Simon not tip over with that helmet?!! fun pics, fun Spring!

Jen said...

The cake is adorable! I haven't seen Trenton's new bike, where did you pick that up? I need one for Max. I love this catch-up post, how did I miss it??? We need to hang out soon! Yes, I noticed Trenton's babbling, I think it is absolutely adorable.

Sharon said...

How fun for you to be in front of Trenton - to listen to his "babblings". And what a sweet "buddy" to listen to him and encourage him.

Mel said...

The cake looks great! Your boys are cute! You look great! Yay for birthdays! :)