It's been way too long since we've hung out - I haven't seen those pics above your couch (though I believe we talked about them on the phone) ... anyhoo they look sooo perfect for your pad!!
what fun! hey, thanks for all the darling comments on my blog. you're a sweetheart. and i can't believe emile proposed to you in ixtapa! how romantic... well, if you ever want to revisit that happy moment and make your way down to mexico, you know who to call! happy mother's day. :)
7 comments:
It's been way too long since we've hung out - I haven't seen those pics above your couch (though I believe we talked about them on the phone) ... anyhoo they look sooo perfect for your pad!!
Thanks for the cake . . . it is delish!
what fun! hey, thanks for all the darling comments on my blog. you're a sweetheart. and i can't believe emile proposed to you in ixtapa! how romantic... well, if you ever want to revisit that happy moment and make your way down to mexico, you know who to call! happy mother's day. :)
Wish I lived closer!!! :) Hey if you guys are going to be in UT in July let me know!!!
Congratulations Mandy!
Crap, I know that Trenton kid has ties, which probably means this was rigged...oh well, hopefully next time.
Do you ship?
Post a Comment