I love it!!!!! I miss you, too! Glad to see National Train Day was so appreciated at the Bonfig's household. And, furthermore-what the heck, a cake giveaway? Where was I on that one? Dang it!
Ha! I saw this for the first time the other day and it definitely made me laugh. I seriously need to be making commercials. Or be in them. So does Emile. We need to start making commercials together. :)
8 comments:
Well, I think its funny.
it's not funny.
JUST KIDDING!!!!!
I just thought you'd appreciate multiple comments from me.
:)
So clever, it has me laughing too!
I love it!!!!! I miss you, too! Glad to see National Train Day was so appreciated at the Bonfig's household. And, furthermore-what the heck, a cake giveaway? Where was I on that one? Dang it!
Had me laughing!
Ha! I saw this for the first time the other day and it definitely made me laugh. I seriously need to be making commercials. Or be in them. So does Emile. We need to start making commercials together. :)
Post a Comment