Welcome to our family website! We hope you enjoy the pictures.
only if the meat is well done... no pink inside, just black! looks so delicious!
First BBQ of the year huh? Maybe a little practice before you try again might be a good idea :)
I would love to come and participate in BBQ!
Yum.
nice... At least you have cake to fall back on! :)
Sounds great, count us in. I love the train post too. Your boys are darling.
Next time try and go rare.....It looks like the first time I tried to make steak for Brad when we were first married. We ended up eating at a steak house that night....
Lookin good. Nice and charred. And, yes...I'd come! It has been too long...where have you been? I miss you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
only if the meat is well done... no pink inside, just black! looks so delicious!
First BBQ of the year huh? Maybe a little practice before you try again might be a good idea :)
I would love to come and participate in BBQ!
Yum.
nice... At least you have cake to fall back on! :)
Sounds great, count us in. I love the train post too. Your boys are darling.
Next time try and go rare.....
It looks like the first time I tried to make steak for Brad when we were first married. We ended up eating at a steak house that night....
Lookin good. Nice and charred. And, yes...I'd come! It has been too long...where have you been? I miss you!
Post a Comment