Emile had his birthday, and it was a BIG one! Not only did he turn 30, but we decided to go on a small trip to celebrate. It was our first time leaving BOTH boys, so we didn't go far or long, but what a WONDERFUL time we had, and I really couldn't be more excited to celebrate someones birthday!
We sang and ate cake!
We sang and ate cake!


I even made this cake for the day before his big day! (Yes... we ate the chocolate cake above AND this one too!)


But none of this was before our mini vaca....
These are the feet that took us ALL over San Francisco!







I know it was his birthday, but it almost felt like a honeymoon.
I would marry him all over again without question!
Happy Birthday!



9 comments:
Raina, 1. you are the greatest wife and mother EVER! 2. what great cakes you made, 3. looks like you guys had a very nice mini-vaca. I can't wait to see you this summer!!!!
You guys are so freakin' cute! Looks like a blast! Happy 30th B-Day Emile!!
Sooooooooooooo cute!!! Your cakes are amazing! Your trip looks like it was a blast! Fun post!
Happy Birthday Emile! That is an awesome cake. You are getting really good. I am glad that you guys had fun on your vaca!
YEAH!!! Happy birthday Emile! (Welcome to the dark side of 30 and up!) Raina, that golfer was the most amazing cake I have ever seen, you have outdone yourself! (even Annabelle loved it!) And San Fran.... AHHH, I am so stoaked that you guys had such a great time! I miss my old home. Isn't great to fall in love all over again with your hubby?!?! and no interruptions?!?! I am thrilled you enjoyed the bike ride, that is my all time favorite thing to do there. I wish I came with you!
Happy Birthday Emile! I'm so glad you got to GO out and celebrate! The cake by the way is amazing! Wish I could see you soon, totally jealous that my sister gets to!
Your cakes are unbelievable, and so are you guys! SO cute! I'm glad you got away for a few days and just enjoyed yourselves-so well deserved. I wish I had been a stowaway in your suitcase-looked like a fun vacation. I'm also glad you didn't take the plunge off that bridge-I think the crisis counseling sign really helped sway your decision!
Happy birthday Emile! (better late than never right?) KILLER cake and YAY for mini honeymoons..you both are SO perfect :)
Happy Birthday Emile! So glad you had such a great time in San Fran. Looks like a great trip.
Post a Comment