If you came here to wish Raina a HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY I've got some bad news for you, she won't be reading your comments today because I have kidnapped her (you can still call her cell phone). Today (4-14) we are going to spend the entire day together, just the two of us. We will be eating at Portland's finest establishments (Mother's Bistro and Todai), go ice skating, get a 1 hour couples massage, go shopping and even go see a romantic comedy; a full day for sure.So thanks for stopping by to give your best wishes to the most amazing, beautiful woman I know, I'm sure she will appreciate them on Thursday.
Happy Birthday Raina!
-E
14 comments:
So sweet Emile! I have instructed Matt to go to your blog now to take notes. Raina, Happy Birthday! Enjoy your fabulous day. You are much deserving of it.
Good job Emile!!! Happy Birthday Raina! Love ya!
You are Awesome Emile! I will have to have Joe take a look. ;) Hope you have a wonderful day together. Happy Birthday Raina!
Happy Birthday Raina! I can't believe you are 30. Let's talk it has been forever. We are leaving tomorrow for a week in a half trip but then let's chat.
Way to go Emile.
Happy birthday Raina!
Have an amazing day!
love ya!
Happy Birthday Raina, what a sweet husband you have!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Happy 30th bday! Are we really turning 30? In the 30 years, you've created a wonderful life (and husband - way to go Emile on this bday thang!) and a beautiful testimony! I'd say you've got a lot to celebrate! Happy Day to you!
Of course Emile did this kind of thing for you! He is the best! I hope you are having a great time. I hope some pictures are taken so we can see all the cool stuff you did, except the couples massage you can leave that out.
Yay!!! Well done Emile! Happy Birthday Raina! We are excited to be moving closer to you guys!
Oh to have bottled essence of Emile. THe sweetest guy! Seriously what a nice bday treat! And, Raina is SOOOOOO very deserving of it. Happy thirtieth my sweet friend! I missed talking with you today. I love you to death and can't wait to see you! Have the most fun day!
XO
Way to go!! Raina - hope you had a thoroughly enjoyable birthday!!! Happy Happy birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday Raina! The year of the 30 is picking us off one by one. Emile...very impressed. Much improvement to the guy that use to pick on us girls on the school buys :). Hope you two had an awesome day.
Happy Birthday Raina :) Hope you guys had a great day together.
Happy birthday Raina!
Post a Comment