Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Spring time

After the last post... we decided to get out a little. We've been hanging around the fire department...



going on a few stroller rides...

catching some fish...

decorating eggs...

and trying to find more of these to enjoy!

5 comments:

Laura said...

I SO wish I was in Oregon right now -- those trees are to DIE for! Winter is still looming in dismal Utah, very sad!!

I love the pics of your cute family!!

Connor and Jana said...

Sounds like you are the Primary President? You would be an awesome one if you are!! There was a ton of work put into that activity. It looks like it was a lot of fun. It was fun to look at the kids and pick out the ones that I know.
I love the springs up there, they are so pretty.

Dana said...

I'm so glad you are back, those sweet kids in Oregon better know how awesome you are! And I love seeing your boys all grown up. It looks like its nice out there, and those trees are cool.

Kristen said...

wow, you guys have been around :) Love all your fun fam activities..not just post more of them :)

j and k said...

What fun! You are always providing fun activities for your own kids and the millions of kids in your ward. Seriously Raina? Seriously? An Olympic event...I'm pretty sure not even the REAL Olympics was that awesome! You were MADE for that calling and they are SO LUCKY to have you! I'm also digging Stephanie R's face in that photo! :-)