Welcome to our family website! We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Almost 20 weeks
I'm not one to post pictures of myself, but a friend asked! :D So, here I am, in all my pregnant glory. I find out the sex VERY SOON, so stay tuned! Hopefully this little peanut is happy, healthy and ready to visit us no sooner than January!
you look great! If i looked that cute pregnant I would post pictures everyday. well did you know that kendall and you are days apart in your pregnancy's? how fun? babies popping up everywhere, or should I say popping out! =) well take care!
5 comments:
you look great! I cant wait to hear the news :)
I love it! I can't wait to see if it is a little girl or boy!
Congratulations on number 2! You look wonderful!
you look great! If i looked that cute pregnant I would post pictures everyday. well did you know that kendall and you are days apart in your pregnancy's? how fun? babies popping up everywhere, or should I say popping out! =) well take care!
Raina, you look beautiful!
Post a Comment