Wednesday, September 19, 2007

At the farm with friends

Ahhh... what a great day!!! My friend Jessica and her little girl introduced us to the cutest farm in Canby. It was so relaxing and just what I needed. I managed to get a few shots that made me smile, and it starts with the two best friends sitting on some haystacks.


Avery looking cute as ever blowing the... weed (?)












There were 7 baby goats that couldn't wait to fed.















I'm certain these two are meant to be friends forever. Look at them holding hands as they walk into the field. :D









This picture is Trenton sprawled out in the "nut house" laying with all the acorns.


Bye bye!!! Thanks for a great day.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love your photos, Raina, you are so talented! Cute photos of a cute farm! I know just the place, and plan to head there between now and Halloween!