(Enlarge this picture by clicking to get the full effect... hehhehe)This picture makes me cry laughing every time I look at it! So, we NEEDED a family night tonight, and I am so grateful we took the time. As you can see we had a blast. This "roller" slide they are on goes faster the heavier you are, so when we saw Trenton going slow, we had no idea it would take off like a jet. Emile is terrified here, and Trenton is loving it.
I hope you enjoy this half as much as I do. Thanks for making me laugh so hard!
4 comments:
Hey Raina,
It's me, your newest blogging friend. I love this picture of Emile and Trenton. We miss you guys so much, and have so much fun on your 10 week vacation, I am jealous. Call when you are home.
10 weeks...!
That looks so fun...where is that?
Man, I'm trying to refrain from telling my Carabiniere jokes...
Post a Comment