Sunday, September 23, 2007

Union Station

So, we LOVE trains. Cho cho trains to be exact. We kept hearing the horn of a train in the distance from our house, so we decide to hurry downtown like crazy people to Union Station and see some cho cho trains up close and personal. Little did we know that we would have the pleasure of meeting a real train conductor, and hear the whistles blow right after "final boarding call!"

Of course, my camera ran out of juice right when we got to meet the conductor, which of course was just as we were going INSIDE the old historic station. We'll be back soon, but here's a little of what I caught. Now, we just can't stop talking about the trains.




































2 comments:

Christi said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love Trenton's crocs!

Jen said...

Raina, you are the cutest mom. You inspire me. And by the way, I asked Molly on the way home from church, "Molls, do you have a crush on Trenton's dad?" and she looked down shyly and said, "yeah."