Friday, September 07, 2007

Drumroll please.....

So, here it is... with no further delay......



Judging from this picture, you might think we are having a BLACK baby BOY! But, we're just having a baby BOY! Although I think that black babies are the cutest, with Emile and I as husband and wife, that could never be possible. Although... Emile does claim to be African American most of the time (if you don't know why.... just ask sometime).

In the meanwhile... the baby looks healthy, strong, weighs 12 oz (I was sure it was going to be more than that...hehehe), and... so far the profile looks identical to his big brother.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am African American, when will the persucution stop...

Kristen said...

Oh YEAH! I am so happy for you both...Trenton will have a little buddie..thats so cool, two brothers close in age...a HUGE congrats!!

Jen said...

I checked your blog today because I knew it was the BIG day! We are so happy for you guys! These two brothers will be so close, but beware of the fighting!

Erin said...

Congratulations! Trenton is so darling, you guys have good boy genes so bring on another. Can't wait to see the little tike, just a little longer, I understand.

Jamie said...

Congratulations Raina and Emile! Think of all the adventures your little boys will have together! How fun.

Phoebe said...

Hooray! Brothers are fun!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you! tyler says he doesn't buy the hype, he has his money on a black kid (go Raina!). Either way we know he will be cute! Congrats!

Fancy Nancy said...

The only thing better than one boy, is definitely two! Congrats! They will be best buddies, even though you will have some race issues to work out!

Christi said...

I am so excited for you guys! Another boy. AWESOME!!!!

[RochelleG] said...

Wow Raina, Congrats! They'll be the best of friends.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I just found your blog, and I guess it was at the right time. Hope all is well. You have a beautiful family!! Take care! In Him~ missi (hillier) wilson

bianca said...

wow raina- another boy, yeah! just like us..it is so easy to do two boys, same clothes and you know how boys work. congrats you guys we can't wait to meet him someday!