We are so excited to have the cement laid! It came on Monday, and Emile and his Dad got it all flat and beautiful. Emile has been loosing sleep wondering how it would all come together, and here it is. Finally! Great Job Emile and Dad!!!


I thought this was the cutest.... Trenton couldn't get enough of the big truck! He was so excited he had to show his cow and his ducks all the action.
4 comments:
Looking good. They look like professionals!
That is so cute that Trenton did that! What a boy, all excited by a truck and a building project! Oh, and this is my first time looking at your blog, and I love it - I was totally mesmerized by the slide show. Meanwhile, my family is walking out the door so I should probably go!
Raina, your pics are gorgeous! I love them. All of your blog, in fact. You look really radiant pregnant! Wish I looked like that in my pregnancy, but not so much. Anyway, I need to get your blog address! I love seeing your fun pictures. Tell Emile great job with the addition. It's off to a good start!
by the way...it's kim...in case j and k didn't make sense! :-)
Post a Comment