
I can't believe that I allowed pictures to be taken of myself. But.... I did, so I'm dying for a little feedback, and I'm sure Shonda is too. Thanks to my talented sister, I'm not too embarrassed to tell you to go and check them out.
What do you think?
Shonda's blog: http://barlowphotog.blogspot.com
12 comments:
Holy hot mama! You are gorgeous - and so are the photos! I love the silhouette one - but really, they're all amazing!
Seriously, seriously hot mamma! You look gorgeous. This is going to have the opposite affect, Emile isn't going to want this baby to come. Love the silhouette and I love the belly with the jeans. You look great!
really beautiful,
Im so glad you let her do this, stunning!!
Raina...I LOVE the pics! What a cute tummy you have with Cheerio... You look beautiful!!! You also look so extremely peaceful, happy, and content. And I am not surprised, you ALWAYS look this way!!! Just like I did when I was pregnant...barf! I am glad you did this! Shonda did good too...
You look awesome!!!! I love them all. The blue shirt makes your eyes look sooo blue. Your sister did a great job!!!
I love, love, love them. They are beautiful...
You look awesome! Good thing you were that brave!
Raina, all of the prego pictures are seriously BEAUTIFUL! I love them. You look so good and Shonda is truly an amazing photographer!
I absolutely love these pictures of you. Your sister has amazing talent. My favorite is the one with you sitting on the floor looking away. It shows such emotion. Hope your still feeling good and not getting too uncomfortable at this point. Get your rest because I've heard it's huge transition between one and two. I'm sure your little guy with be a good helper though. Take care.
Wow arent you photogenic! I checked out the pics on your sisters site and your the cutest pregnant girl ever, like I said when I first met you! Still true!
You are hot prego or not, Raina! Awesome pics!
LOVE IT! What a great thing to have. Can't wait to see pictures of the actual baby if the prego ones look this great.
Post a Comment