
Gobble gobble!! I can't wait to make these crazy little guys for Thanksgiving. I had to give them a test run to see if I could actually do this.... and I think they turned out pretty cute.
Really? Who would have thought that I would be making cupcakes, sewing, and being so domestic a few years ago? I never would have thought it was SO MUCH FUN!
5 comments:
I want to gobble gobble those right up! ... oh wait, I just had one after dinner. Alex did too. Thanks for the fun!
Where does it end...you are an endless spout of creativity! I love these little guys!
Hey,
We need to talk, I think I am back. Talk to you soon. And I am very impressed with the turkeys.
Great blog, great pics, great banners, great cupcakes, and great kid.
Here's to hoping he's speaking prophecy about his future wife!
See those turkeys are way better than the ones you made the other night! ;) lol they look great I wish I could eat one, I love chocolate! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment