Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Potty time!!!


What I was really hoping to show you was Trenton sitting on his new bean bag chair that Mommy made for him. But instead, you get to see the real joy of him sitting on the most important seat in the house. The POTTY!!! Yesterday we had our first success! I know Trenton might kill me later for showing this picture, but what mother isn't a little proud of potty time?

Ok... so here is my little pride and joy. I can't believe I MADE IT!!!! Trenton loves jumping and laying on it most of the time, so I'm pleased.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

go Trenton go trenton! you gotta love a good potty picture, arent we just too proud of them when they finally figure it out? No more diapers..ka-ching! (except in your case, your adding a new one..I wont go on :) Your sewing skills are quite crafted, I need to learn myself, great job on the chair!!

Erin said...

Holy Cow! He's going potty and you made a bean bag chair. Where does is end with you? I am so impressed.

Jen said...

Raina, you are freaking me out with this new talent! Where did this come from? You are really awesome!