Welcome to our family website! We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
I did it again!!!
So, I'm stoked! I made another banner for a friend having a birthday. I am pleased with the way it turned out, and I just had to share it with everyone. Happy Birthday Jen!!!
You made that! How?!? So apparently I found your blog, very cute...I am getting the feeling you are pretty crafty and talented, so glad we are friends!! Thanks again for having us over it was fun, we will have to do it again!
by the way I like your photography pics, they are great! What kind of camera do you have? I just have a cannon rebel for the time being...cant wait for an upgrade though!
5 comments:
Ah! I am so jealous, I wish I was going to be here for my birthday! I may have to commission you for one in March:) You rock Raina!
Raina, you are a rockstar!!! Really, this could be a great side-business for you. How much do you charge?
You made that! How?!? So apparently I found your blog, very cute...I am getting the feeling you are pretty crafty and talented, so glad we are friends!! Thanks again for having us over it was fun, we will have to do it again!
by the way I like your photography pics, they are great! What kind of camera do you have? I just have a cannon rebel for the time being...cant wait for an upgrade though!
It is so cute. I want a Christmas one!!! I am still kind of scared to do the letters. What kind of camera do you have again?
Post a Comment