Thursday, December 20, 2007

All by myself!

I am pretty excited about my tree skirt! I have always wanted a nice skirt, and can never justify buying those really cool ones from the store, so I decided to copy Crate and Barrel and make my own. Personally.. I'm much more excited that I made it myself.




10 comments:

Kristen said...

Okay. Im done. I cant compete with such craftiness :) I love it..every bit MORE than C&B!! Great Job my crafty friend!

Scar Belly said...

Pretty cool Raina - I'm impressed.

Becca Jo said...

wow that is SO cute. I just had my mom make mine! :)

Erin said...

Where does it end with you? Really, I love the tree skirt. I'll buy one off you for next year. Any after Christmas specials?

Anonymous said...

Wow, Raina, you're turning into a regular Martha Stewart...with ADHD. No seriously though, that's pretty cool, well done!!

Jen said...

I am more impressed with you every day, although you exhaust me, you little prego crafter! Darling tree skirt. I want one, too! Teach me?

Phoebe said...

Seriously! Where did this craftiness come from? Even your ribbon lined up perfectly.

Christi said...

When did you become Martha Stewart? I love it. It looks great.

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Can't say anything that hasn't been said already, but honestly, that is beautiful. Good work.

Sarah said...

O.K. Raina, we met once at my dear Phoeb's shower and I had the feeling that you were a cool cat, but that TREE SKIRT IS AMAZING and I hope you don't think I am stange for checking it out but I had to see it! Way to go! Good luck with your baby and I hope we can chat again soon when I come up to hang with Ph.
Sarah, Phoebe's friend from S.L.