Friday, December 21, 2007

Santa Claus is coming to town!


Santa really stepped it up this year!! We went to his totally sweet crib built by Renaissance Homes down at Bridgeport Village. In fact, it was so cool that they had snow machines blowing snow from the rooftops. You felt like you were in the North Pole... except for all the outdoor heaters.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE that Trenton is so happy on Santa's lap! So cute!

Phoebe said...

I missed the sbow blowers! I say the heaters and the fancy house. Next year I must pay better attention!

Phoebe said...

Should be I SAW, not I say. Oops...
Oh yeah, and SNOW not sbow. I really need to edit my comments:)

Jen Demaris said...

Cute pics! AWESOME tree skirt! That is so cool that you actually made one! You are so good! I am just lazy and will just buy it and of course feel guilty that I shouldnt spend so much but I do it anyways! Hope you have a Happy New Year and a New baby soon! SO excited for ya!