Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hard work!

We have GREAT friends!!! The best thing happened, two AMAZING friends came over bright and early in the morning and helped us put our ceiling up. We could not have done it without them. Here they are looking like real contractors. Thanks guys!
Emile has been working so hard to get this addition done. We are both sick of living in a construction zone, but with the sacrifice of time, his raw hands, sore arms, and late nights with no sleep, we are almost there.

Here is Emile finally blasting through the wall that used to go outside. It now opens nicely to our future bedroom.


7 comments:

Cooper said...

Well done, and sorry I wasn't there (that second part was sarcasm).

Jana said...

You guys are crazy! We need to talk soon. I got your message, so hopefully things will slow down this next little while and we can chat.

Jen said...

Sexy picture of my husband!

Phoebe said...

So when are they all coming over to do our kitchen remodel?

Dana said...

Its looking great! I can't wait to see more pictures of the progress. Demoltion was probably great fun, and let Emile release any stress.

Seth Price said...

Hey Emile, want to start our own tv show about flipping houses? I'll be the realtor, you'll be in charge of marketing and we'll both do the construction work. It would be a hit. We're pretty funny guys. At least I think we are. We'd call the company UNC (Unbelievably Nice Construction).

Scar Belly said...

Emile - I did that same thing the other day with my father in law - except he rented a drywall lift/jack.

You have my sympathy for all the hard work - congrats on getting it finished!

Stew