I have never been "tagged" before, and as I was blogging this morning... i noticed... there it was. Plain as day, my name... tagged! So, here's to you Seth!
7 interesting things about myself.
7. I have a public bathroom phobia! I would rather find a nice quite hidden spot than sit on a yucky toilet! AHHH!!
6. I have this heart condition that I use to my advantage at times in my life when I don't feel like over exerting myself. This works well because no one can really question if it is really bothering me or not.
5. I am scared to death to have 2 kids! Why you might ask? Dunno... just freaked!
4. I have broken my nose 3 times, and had it surgically fixed twice. Once while playing baseball, once while rafting, and the final time... i got kneed in the face during a friendly tickling match with a flirtatious fiance! (yes... it was Emile)
3. I was on a high school varsity ski team
2. I am a terrible arguer! I don't like arguing, I can not think fast enough to bring up good points to win a darn thing! I usually loose, and for the next several days I run the argument over and over in my head and think of all the great things i SHOULD have said. I failed my debate class!
1. I'm going to have elective surgery someday to clip this little vein in my neck that makes me stop blushing! I turn beat red in the face even if I'm not completely embarrassed! The worse thing is when someone MENTIONS it too! Don't tell me what I already know... yes... i look like a tomato, my face is pulsing, and no I am NOT hitting on your husband, or that cute guy in the corner. (i can't wait to clip this stupid thing!)
7 comments:
Let me make a few comment here about about Raina's answers.
1. I don't think she used the restroom once the entire time we were in Tunisia...3 days people!!
2. Raina was tickling me behind my knee which she was fully aware causes me to kick like a mule.
3. If you are a terrible arguer, then why do I feel like I loose 95% of our arguments?
4. The veins in your neck that take blood to your face are called arteries...PLEASE PLEASE do not cut them, I think I can say that for everyone the visits here.
Thanks for showing me 7 more reasons to be happy I married you!!
I've got to say that my fear of public toilets has hit an all time high now that Jenelle needs to use them EVERYWHERE we go. She thinks it's fun to check them out or something (the one at the Tigard Library is the coolest). Totally stresses me out, all I do in there is say, "don't touch that" about ten million times. Oh, and whenever you feel you're losing an argument with Emile, you could just bring up that he broke your nose. That should do it.
This is hillarious, I cant stop laughing..
You and Emile are so cute and make me laugh! by the way I have empathy for you with the whole breaking the nose thing...I broke it ONLY once and had to have it surgically fixed as well in 5th grade...that was the worst! so I dont know what I would do with it happening two more times...you are a strong woman!
There's got to be some advantage that Alisha and I can glean from these facts you shared. Hmm. I'll think of something.
And thank goodness you found a worse arguer to marry!
Cute post, Raina, and Emile, you are way too stinkin' sweet!
I just read a book (Called Complications . . . its awesome, you should read it) and the surgeon talks about a case where the woman has that blushing vein clipped. Did you know that the surgery causes you to sweat profusely from the neck down (because you can't sweat anymore from the neck up.)
Other complications include about 10 percent reduction in heart rate and some impairment of physical performance.
Did I talk you out of it yet?
Oh yeah, it cost $6000 and insurance won't pay for it as its an elective surgery.
Post a Comment