Monday, December 03, 2007

We're getting there!

We are so excited and thankful for the help we've received on the "shed" raising! Emile's brother and dad came over to help us before the rain, and we got tons done! Even Trenton got in on the act. Thanks boys!!!


5 comments:

Christi said...

I love the picture of Trenton. It is so cute. We miss you guys!

Jen Demaris said...

did the pilot light go out yet? ;) So glad we did FHE, it was a blast having you guys!

Jen said...

It's looking good Raina. That Emile is a man of many talents!

Jana said...

After this attachment, you guys need to build another one for guests to come....

j and k said...

I love knowing all of those fun things about you...I'm glad you got tagged...and the bathroom phobia makes so much sense-it's a wonder you could last a whole beach trip drive pregnant without going in to the ghetto bathrooms we visited along the way. Darling pictures! The house looks like it's coming along well!