Tuesday, September 09, 2008

First Family pictures


Shonda did it.... she really really did it! She took some amazing pictures and even got a picture of us all smiling, together! I'm so glad that she is a photographer and I have to say that after Trenton she has earned her money.

Check out all the photos here. (see ...this is a tease! In order to see the ones of us smiling and having fun you must check out all of the photos)

13 comments:

Phoebe said...

Awesome! The boys look great and are smiling at the same time! Impressive.

Kristen said...

SOO cute, she did an awesome job, I love all of them! This one on your blog is my favorite though, its just such a cool composition, I love it!!

Mandy said...

I am cracking up over Simon's expression in the third one. They are all awesome!

Fancy Nancy said...

LOVE THEM! THEY TURNED OUT FABULOUS!!!!!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Not fair. Can Shonda be my sister too? I love all the pics.

The Steffens Family said...

OMG!!! I LOVE THESE SOOOOOO MUCH! Your family is soo darling! I want a copy of them all for my living room :)

Christi said...

She did such a good job. Your family is go stinking cute!

Bobbidee said...

Those pics are soooo cute! I love them. What cute boys and you two are beautiful too!

j and k said...

Ok, here's what I'm going to do...I'm going to secretly switch birth certificates, so I share your family name. THen, maybe I could have your talent, your awesome blue shirt, and your sister so she could do my family's photos! Just a thought. They turned out amazing! I love every one of them!

Connor and Jana said...

All of the pictures are so cute! You look so beautiful and Shonda is so talented. What some cute boys!

Dana said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so jealous! They turned out so amazing! I love that your kids are so cute. And the pictures of you and emile look great. I miss you guys! You should have seen the pictures that me and brad tried to get done with our family. Yikes, brady has his mouth open laughing and trying to run away.

Jen said...

I AM DYING! Oh my gosh, Raina, those are so cute. First of all, it is a small miracle that you are all looking, smiling, and looking really HAPPY at the same time, but you guys just look so GOOD together and so natural. What a treasure! Shonda has done it again! (and I love the colors!)

noelle said...

wow, totally want to hire your sister and totally want to put your cute little fam in my pocket! you're that cute! love it.