Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gymnastics!

Now... I'm not trying to make the Hamm brothers out of my two boys, but gymnastics seems to be a big hit. Trenton LOVES his teacher and his class, and asks all week to go back. You'd be amazed at how he can already do this...



He's working on...


We hope he NEVER looks like this...

And Simon is coming up right behind him with an amazing floor routine. Keep up the good work boys!

9 comments:

Christi said...

So cute!!! We need a video of it though!!!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Awesome. A video would be great! I am thinking more and more that gymnastics would be way more fun than ballet.

Dana said...

I love it! I want brady to join them he has so much energy!! I could see Brady running after Trenton trying to do what he does!

The Steffens Family said...

Sawyer is in gymnastics too and she loves it!!! No future career though....just a tad too clumsy!

Aspen said...

It looks like you're going to the same one we go to. Kadyn LOVES it! Practices it at home, although she forgets our floors aren't made of springs sometimes. I'll let you know when we sign back up again. Would be so much fun to visit with you.

Jana said...

Any chance he will be ready for the next Olympics in 4 years? I have something funny to tell you when we talk next.

Jen said...

Trenton is a rock star. That is why Molly loves him so and Max thinks he is such a fun buddy. I need to get them into class with them........someday!

Kristen said...

MAN, the Hamm bro's have NOTHIN on these two :)

j and k said...

I agree about the video part...I want to see the action! I bet it's darling! Hamm bro's eat your heart out!