Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good morning...

We needed a "pick-me-up" to get the day started this morning. So, when Trenton mentioned cookie dough, I thought it was a stroke of genius! So, we added a little MC Hammer to the mix, and we are feeling groovy! (MC Hammer was most appropriate since "You Can't Touch This" is his new favorite song)




8 comments:

Jen said...

Why are you so tired??? I want some cookies! That does sound like a great start to ANY day in my book! And, LOVE MC Hammer. It takes me back to my glory days....

Christi said...

Who doesn't like a little cookie dough in the morning!!!!

Mandy said...

Please tell me you all ate it straight out of the bowl for breakfast . . . You have me wishing that I'd made that for my breakfast too.

Kristen said...

Cookies for Breakfast, now that needs to be a weekly event! Thanks for the inspiration Raina!

Dana said...

I love that you actually give your kids what they want, I"m the mean mom when Brady asked for ice cream i told him no! Your definately getting the Mom of the year award!! Had Simon been sleeping threw the night for you? I hope so!

j and k said...

Heck yeah!! Hammer time! Don't make me pull out my 80's hammer style pants, but ok, if you really want me to. What a fun mom! Seriously you are so fun with those kids. THey are always grinning ear to ear and having such great experiences!

noelle said...

go mc hammer. all over that. and cookie dough and cheerios? seriously, what more could a kid ask for?

The Steffens Family said...

First off....this is a great morning when you can have cookies!!

Second...I was showing my hubby your family pics, which he loved, and we decided that we want to hire miss. shonda next summer for our family pics!!! :) I added her blog to mine so that I have her contact info! She is amazing!!!