Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hickory Dickory Dock...

Emile can scream better than I thought he could. It was so cute yesterday when he was diligently cleaning the shed and came running in white as a ghost, screaming, and bouncing up and down. He couldn't even get the words out at what happened. I usually fear the worst, but I really lacked imagination at this moment, and just thought he was being dramatic to catch my attention (I wasn't amused).
As he was moving a box and checking it's contents, he discovered THIS.....


A Mouse!

He said it just poked its little head out and that is what sent him flying!
I went out, gloves on and all, and caught not one... but 3! They were huddled together in a blanket they had destroyed. So, it wasn't too hard.

I have to say that after giving them some cheese, water, bread, some hay, sticks, and a little home, I think they are kinda cute. :D Trenton is quite a fan of our new friends.
Not to be replaced by our other pet though, so they will be set free into the wild shortly.

5 comments:

Bobbidee said...

I'm afraid I'm with Emile there! You are way too nice Raina! :)They are kinda maybe cute on a computer IF I do not think about them being near me.

Mandy said...

Go Raina! PETA would be so proud!

Christi said...

Gross!!!!! I hate their long tails. You are VERY nice!

Jana said...

Mice are so not cute.

Sharon said...

Not only are you nice, but you are very brave to catch, feed, and release the mice. Way to go!