Welcome to our family website! We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
The Big Day
Well, Friday was the big day for our little man and at exactly 2:30pm, Simon turned 1 year old. The sad thing is that the poor guy had a pretty bad fever and a nasty cough, but that didn't stop him from being king for the day.
I have a tendency to get really excited for the cake. This dinosaur turned out looking a little more like a dragon, but despite the confusion it was so much fun to make. I couldn't WAIT to have the party just to show off my creation.
okay- so i see that we have a lot in common ;) i, too, also love to make cakes!! and yours turned out so amazing! :) Nice job! Hope he had a great day!
I LOVE the cake! You are the queen of awesome cakes! At least the little man was able to eat some of it! Will our kids all be better so we can get together this week???
Big fun day is right...check him out! What a great day it must have been...and that cake...really? How do you do it. all this creativity in one person, I would explode.
9 comments:
Too bad he wasn't feeling better! Cute cake. He looks very happy with his cake :)
okay- so i see that we have a lot in common ;) i, too, also love to make cakes!! and yours turned out so amazing! :) Nice job! Hope he had a great day!
You're amazing. Just don't let Trenton near the dragon's egg.
I LOVE the cake! You are the queen of awesome cakes! At least the little man was able to eat some of it! Will our kids all be better so we can get together this week???
Can I please bottle some of your creativity? WHat an adorable cake! Love it...and obviously he does too! What a good mom!
Happy Birthday Simon! That cake looks awesome! Wow!
Big fun day is right...check him out! What a great day it must have been...and that cake...really? How do you do it. all this creativity in one person, I would explode.
You are an amazing mother!
wow - you made that cake, You ARE amazing!
Post a Comment