Welcome to our family website! We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
I couldn't believe my eyes!
I have officially seen everything!
Thank you Petco for carrying such a necessary item. Poor Kona will have to suffer through life with filthy ol tap water (maybe Brita if we're feeling nice).
Poor Kona, he only gets tap water. The things they think of these days for dogs. I was watching peter perfect the other night about a lady who owned a dog store..I was amazed at all of the dog accesories and items, she even sold Dog Beer! Dont let Kona see that stuff :)
3 comments:
Poor Kona, he only gets tap water. The things they think of these days for dogs. I was watching peter perfect the other night about a lady who owned a dog store..I was amazed at all of the dog accesories and items, she even sold Dog Beer! Dont let Kona see that stuff :)
Good thing Kona already has great skin!
But, what he lacks in the benefits of that fancy stuff...he makes up for with his sparkling personality!
Post a Comment