My baby's birthday is tomorrow!I can't believe this has been a year!?! (I know everyone says this when their baby has a birthday)
He still can't yet talk or walk, but we've noticed a few other changes...
From 7 lbs 12 oz... to some unknown chub o'tub.
From flimsy to football player
From dark hair to toe head
We love you Simon Nino!
Happy 1st Birthday!

(to be continued... birthday cake... candles... and of course a birthday pinyata)


14 comments:
Raina, he is just so absolutely adorable! I don't know how you stand it not kissing his cheeks all day.
I can't beleive that he is already 1. Shonda is amazing. I love all the pictures. Can't wait to see the b-day ones!
Happy Birthday Cutie!!! Is he really one? I can't believe it! I will take him home with me!
He's not, really? One? Holy cow! Good job Raina and Emile on raising such an adorable kid!
I love the chub! I have one of my own, and there is no way not to kiss the cheeks constantly! Happy Birthday little man! I can't wait to hear about the cake~ those pictures are TO DIE FOR! Nice job, Shonda!
Happy Birthday, Simon! The year has gone by too fast! I remember seeing you in the hospital a year ago ... really does seem like just yesterday.
It is amazing to see how much he has changed. Look at that newborn pic on your sidebar, and then the chuncky monkey he is now...you probably couldn't even hold him up like that anymore!!!! We should try it though, that would be funny.
Happy Birthday Simon!
oh boy. think i'm in love. he's yummy and there's lots of him. what's not to love about THAT? as for your little mice post. i think i'd have to second emile's emotion... iiigggghhhh.
Too cute! I love that little monkey.
Oh Raina, he is so darling! The first b-day is very bittersweet! Happy Birthday Simon..you cutie pants. Love the new pics!!! I really do think that He and Presley need to meet...they would be so adorable with all their chunkiness! Hugs!
Raina- I saw your link from Melanie's blog, and I hope you don't mind me intruding on here! Thanks for letting me get to know you a little bit through your blog, now I really can't wait to meet you on Tuesday! Your family, (and you) are beautiful! And I am LOVING all of your pictures that your sister took, I may have to have you hook me up with her number...we are desperately needing some new pics! I hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration for little Simon! How fun! His birthday is just a day after mine, mine was the 21st...fun times. I just want to tell you how dang cute your blog is, and you are more than welcome to check out mine anytime, (at least just to see who to look for at church ;) but be prepared for some mild boredom, in comparison to yours..
Take care, and I'll see you soon!
-Mia Cavaness
I still can't get over how good Shonda is, she is amazing, but it does help that your family is so cute! Congrats on a fun first year!
I kid you not when I say he is a baby model!!!!!!!!!! And, I just want to eat Trenton up with that super hero cape. Your kids are the cutest. Love your little new pets. It's so hard to destroy them when they're that cute!
Oh he is darling. Happy birthday little man. And the cake is fabulous! I am so impressed.
Post a Comment