Sunday, January 18, 2009

To the rescue!

At any given time in our house, we are blessed to have some new super hero arrive. He is usually not wearing much, and trying to find anything to go around his neck. Well, problem solved. We now have Super Trenton, and he can be blue or red depending on his mood. He went CRAZY for his new identity, but after running around like a crazy man, he came to Emile whining...
Emile - Trenton, why are you whining?
Trenton - (pant, pant)... Dad... it's broken... I can't fly!




And... our Super Hero saved the day by letting our mice out into the WILD (said with a slight roar). We found a perfect home for them. A hole in a log on some school property.

After they each entered in.. We gave them their cheese, hay, and bread. I think they were pretty happy. Good luck little guys.

9 comments:

Mandy said...

The broken cape story is hilarious.
If you ever DO come across a cape that can actually make you fly . . . will you please let me know?

Jen said...

I would like to come over so you can teach me how to make capes for M and M. Molly especially loves to have her blanket tied around her neck. Leave it to Super Raina to craft up a cape! I am impressed at how kind you were to your mice. We had some new pets, too, and we fed them De-Con.

Alisha B. Whitman said...

You are such a great mom. He looks so cute and happy in his cape! How fun. And I'm very impressed that you were the one that went in search of the mice. Sorry they ruined a blanket - hope that was all they got into.

Christi said...

That is so cute. Trenton looks soooo happy.

Phoebe said...

Very cool cape. I am sure it is the first of many if he's anything like our boys...
I wonder if those mice were so pleased with your hospitality that they make it back to your house in a few days:)

Jes said...

Super Trenton, you are so cute! Come fly at our house any time!! We have two princesses who always need a good rescue.

Cathy said...

Raina, it was so good to see you again. It's been way too long.
Mice . . gross. It seems like you handled it a lot better then I would. When we had mice I just screamed a lot for Tyler. Your boys are too cute. I loved that Trenton thought his cape was broken because he couldn't fly.

Seth Price said...

I love the cape! Austin had me tie a blanket around his neck just yesterday so he could be a super hero. I'll have to see if Jess can put that on her 'to do' list because if I do it then it will probably look like...well, you know.

Fancy Nancy said...

Are you kidding me? You just whip that cape right up, no sweat! you are soooo talented! I hope one day I can be as talented and creative as you are...